Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!! Or is it summer?

My favorite season is spring. I love how the grass and the flowers start growing back. Everything is green and alive, and typically a mild temperature. But why is it that the weather likes to skip spring? It goes from 40 degrees to 90 degrees almost overnight? I disagree with this plan! Poor Noah, our little January baby, isn't so sure what he thinks of this whole heat thing! I've had him stripped down to his skivvies (a diaper can be categorized as skivvies, can't it?) for three days in a row now because he gets so hot! He's pretty cute that way though, I must admit! Behold:

Looks pretty content, doesn't he??? ;-) And look at this belly!!!

Ok, so maybe I don't mind that part of this whole 90 degree thing! I need to find out when the pool opens so we can see if he likes cooling off that way (...mental note...).

I suppose I had better go for today...dinner is about ready and we're going to hang out with some friends from church tonight. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment