Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Directions, Directions...

Up to this point, I have basically been an aimless blogger. Sure, I have big dreams about where I would like to go with my blog, but unfortunately they have yet to make it out of my head!

I'm currently working on a new site that will allow me to do more... Blogger is amazing, but I can only do so much with adding pages. Once I get moved to the new site, my plan is to start blogging more regularly (at least once a week) so that whoever is reading my blog actually has something to read! ;-) I'm so excited to see where this is going to go and what God wants me to do with it!

So, keep checking back and I will let you know when my new site is ready!!!

2 comments:

  1. Zen master: "Who binds you?"
    The seeker of liberty: "No one binds me."
    Zen master: "Then why seek liberation?"
    - zen mondo FIND out more at http://ni8lights.blogspot.com/ i like your life style.....keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to your new site??,give us your site address..

    ReplyDelete